Unable to complete approve action in worklist

• 10 April 2009
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

I am able to see all the work items on my K2 Worklist in Sharepoint, however when i try to complete the approval/reject nothing happens. I can however, open  the item to see the details and view the flow without a problem. Additionallty I cannot delegate, reassign, etc. Nothing happens when i click those options.

Thank you

4 replies

Badge +11
Just a hunch...Try clearing your browser cache and then refresh the page.
Badge +4
Thank you for the tip, but that didn't work. I am still unable to complete actions. I am guessing it may have something to do with the Kerberos authentication
Badge +11

Kerberos seems unlikely since you can see the worklist and viewflow.  A simple test would be to bring up the browser while on the K2 Workspace Server (Runas the target user) and see if you can action it there.  If you can see it on the server, but not on client machines Kerberos could come back into play.

You get no error message at all, just nothing happens, correct?  All of the features you are using reply on Javascripts, so that was why I first suggested clearing the cache.  Is this only on one client browser or does it behave this way for everyone?  What browser and version are you using?

One of my all time favorite tools is called Fiddler, and you can download it at this link:  http://www.fiddler2.com/  It can quickly spot missing resources, authorization errors, and return messages that might not be visible in the browser.

If you're still having trouble, you might wish to open a helpdesk ticket.

Badge +4

We figured it out.  It was some Javascript  in  a sharepoint webpart (content editor) that was preventing it to complete the action. After removing it from the Sharepoint site. it all worked.

Thank you for your help