Form Progress Steps V1

• 15 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Download the original zip from here for installation and usage instructions:

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Form-Progress-Steps/ba-p/82686

The zip attached to this market item contains the complete source with fix as described in this article. It's already built, so you can get the updated dll file from the bin folder.

1 reply

Hello,

This is a nice custom control. I tried this on K2 5.2 and it is working awesome.

I used this contron on a dashboard where all the user can see the workflow progress status. I have passed the Serial number access the workflow status. Seems to be it works only for the destination users associated with the Serial Number and other users can't use this control to see the status. Please advise if my understnding is not correct. I noticed following exception when a non destination user tried to access the control. Is there any way that I can use the control for all the users?

Non Destination user is is having view/View participate rights on the process. Even I tried with Admin permission as well.

Thanks in advance!

24411 K2:USER is not allowed to open the worklist item with SN=11849_138
ClientException: 24411 K2:USER is not allowed to open the worklist item with SN=11849_138 at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.InternalConnection.Call(ArchiveX ar, MessageType msgtype) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection.OpenWorklistItem(String SerialNumber, String Platform, Boolean Alloc, Boolean IgnoreStatus, String ManagedUser) at K2FormProgressSteps.K2FormProgressSteps.Control.GetDataFromWorkflow(String& errorMessage)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.InternalConnection.Call(ArchiveX ar, MessageType msgtype) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection.OpenWorklistItem(String SerialNumber, String Platform, Boolean Alloc, Boolean IgnoreStatus, String ManagedUser) at K2FormProgressSteps.K2FormProgressSteps.Control.GetDataFromWorkflow(String& errorMessage)