nconsistent smartobject. mapped service object property does not exist. smartobject: [sms_readsmslis

• 28 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +8

Everytime I will deploy my package to live server, I am always getting the error. I didn't modify the SMO, I just updated the form (cosmetic) . Every time you create a package the SMO is always included.

nconsistent smartobject. mapped service object property does not exist. smartobject: [sms_readsmslist_smo]. service : [smsk2]. service object : [dbo-readsms_sp]. version : []. property : [smsselected]

My Solution:

- Go to the server and edit the existing SMO by removing the existing schema then drag the tables on it and save.

It worked.

But, why do I need to the manual procedure wherein there is no changes in table struction nor the SMO>

for your guiance.

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi,

You should not need to do that. The error is quite self explanatory. Basically it means the service object property is missing. This usually happen if you make some changes to your data source, such as removing a column from a database table, and you did not refresh the service instance and update your SmartObject.

The next time you experience this, use the SmartObject Service Tester to check if the service object property exists. For example, based on your error message, look for your smsk2 service instance and refresh it. After that, expand the service instance node, and look for the dbo-readsms_sp service object. Check if the smsselected property exist. If it does not exist, try refreshing the service instance again and check if the property appears.

If the property shows up in the SmartObject Service Tester, then try to test if your SmartObject is working properly. If everything checks out, try deploying your package again.