The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

• 16 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

So I checked today to test one of the applications which initially was working fine and I am getting this Error. 

The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

Why would I be getting this? Please I need clarification as well as resolution in this case.

Regards,

13337i3B40DEA8E8B42C4B.png

Please assist , why Am i getting this as Error?

3 replies

Hi @razor87,

May I ask, what version of K2 are you using and what action were you doing when it gave you this error?

Kind Regards

Prineel

Prineel wrote:

Hi @razor87,

May I ask, what version of K2 are you using and what action were you doing when it gave you this error?

Kind Regards

Prineel

I am using the K2 5 version. And I was trying to load an application at application Runtime.

Hi @razor87,

I have found a couple of previous logged tickets with the same error message. Here are the resolutions:

Ticket 1(Accesing a smartobject from endpoint assembly throws the following error):
The customer resolved the issue internally. The .NET assmeblies were not present on the environment.

Ticket 2 Resolution:
Two things… missing .dll files in the second server in our K2 cluster. NLB was turned off to solve this issue before we knew what was going on. Someone turned NLB back on, not sure who or why. But, found the dll issue. The missing SMO was user error. I think I just glazed over the existing one or something.

You can also run a configuration analysis from your set-up manager and see if there is any errors there and/or try to repair K2 from the setup manager (using the repair option). 

If any of the resolutions above does not help you, please open a support ticket.

Kind Regards
Prineel