PDFConverterService

Badge +3

Hi,

Below error occur on the workflow when converting to PDF

Service: PDFConverterService
Severity: Error
Error Message: Failed to convert to PDF.
InnerException Message:
Severity: Error
Error Message: The url is blocked or there is an issue with the SSL certificate for the site requested.
InnerException Message:
Severity: Information
Error Message: CorrelationId: |b6f44cdf-63ef-4706-9918-f44e889d7f2d.cc3051ad_
InnerException Message:

Any idea in resolving this..?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Looks like a problem with the Url you are trying to convert to a PDF - what happens if you browse to that site directly?

From the wording of the error it looks like there is potentially a problem with the https certificate on that site.

Cheers

Badge +3

Hi scout,

i run the url via my browser then load it with available ID and it work which load it details.

for your second paragraph that is might thought too

can solution to by pass that?

thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Do you get a problem with the certificate when you browse to the site, in a similar fashion to this?

This may help you to debug your issues:  https://help.nintex.com/en-us/k2five/userguide/current/default.htm#/servicebrokers/pdfconverter/pdfconverterdebugging.htm

Cheers

Badge +3

No i did not, it work perfectly fine like i said earlier in my previous reply.

Now have even by pass the error on certificate and its likes.... the error being thrown now is "unable to connect to the k2 PDF converter service" and i checked the service it running 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Give the server a reboot if you can to see if that helps and everything comes back up as expected.

You can check the logs to see the errors, if you enable the logging as per the article.  

It might be best case that you raise a support ticket with Nintex if none of the above helps.

Cheers