Solved

K2Five- URI Cant determinated.

Hey, i am already install K2Five and have some issues with the configuration, just checking K2 Server.exe to review if everything is OK but i get his message error

icon

Best answer by khanh1 7 July 2020, 22:12

View original

4 replies

Hi Agustinc1913,

- Just to check with you, Are you able to access your K2 Sites ? (Management, Designer,Workspace)

- Is this environment newly installed, migrated, etc .. ? Was there any error during installation

- Are you using a sharepoint ?

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hello  @Agustinc1913 ,

This looks to be coming from the Exchange Web Services connection strings. I suggest checking the connection strings 

from [InstallDrive]Program FilesK2HostServerBinConnectionStringEditor.exe and make sure a valid EWS url is set on the URL field. 

Regards,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.

Any idea how to add a URL from Office 365, we dont have a Exhange or SMTP server, just a Office 365 enrionment.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

There is a Connection String Editor tool that you can use to check/validate the URL is correct in your environment.

-Run ConnectionStringEditor tool. Sometimes, you have to run as administrator.

"C:Program FilesK2Host ServerBinConnectionStringEditor.exe"

-Confirm the url is correct for each connection string. In Exchange Online/O365 the URL is the same for every tenant: https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx