AA6
Novice

K2 Smart Form in mobile application is not responsive

Hi All,

I have created one form and that form will be used in both desktop and mobile application and In form I have large tables and  that tables are not properly aligned in the mobile or you can say that tables are not responsive.

What can I do to make that table responsive in mobile and properly aligned.

Please help me asap.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: K2 Smart Form in mobile application is not responsive

Hi AA6,

Have a look at the following documentation which provides links that may help you configure responsive forms on your mobile application:

You may want to consider using the Lithium form theme as it is an OOb theme which is classed as responsive and it is compatible with mobile:

-Sello

0 Kudos
AA6
Novice

sello, I am using lithium theme but still same problem is persisting.
0 Kudos
khanh1
Novice

Hi,

I'm assumed that you are getting this behavior, see attachment. It can easily reproduce witht the Chrome's emulator mode. Are there any nested table layout (table control inside another table control)?

image_155_3013.png
0 Kudos
akumar
Rookie

Hello, It doesn't work . you will have to create a different form for mobile and arranage/design only relevant control to show properyl . 

If you want to use same as it is in desktop/mobile then wont work. its known issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ziqing
Novice

Seriously, attach a screenshot to show how exactly it is not working before asking for solutions. You're not helping yourself at all.

0 Kudos