Solved

K2 Five - new sync service does not refresh the users

• 26 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

After upgrading to K2 Five 5.3 we’ve noticed that the new sync service doesn’t refreshes user accounts or it does it in an unpredictable way.

E.x. some users have expire date set in the past, and it isn’t refreshed even after calling UMUser.GetUserDetails.

15974i4EF3055CF8ACF72B.png

According to the documentation: “If you want to refresh the cache items, set all three expiry dates to some time in the past for the each identity.” (https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2five/icg/current/default.htm#Configure/IDCachePerfomance.htm?Highlight=identity%20service).

What could be the reason?

Kind regards,

Piotr

icon

Best answer by kateV1 2 March 2021, 03:58

View original

3 replies

Hi Piotr,

Are you pertaining to the identity.identity table, if so you may want to do a sync.
You may check the below link for the details 

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2five/userguide/5.4/default.htm#ServiceBrokers/SyncService/Sync-Service.htm?TocPath=Administer%257CK2%2520Management%257CIntegration%257CService%2520Types%257C_____21

once done, Wait 20-30 minutes to allow the Sync to complete. You may check the sync status from the table [syncengine].[runhistory]

if the "Runstatus" is "1" it means it's synchronizing but if its "2" it means its completed

Then you may check the identity.identity table if the values are updated

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such 
using the 'Best Answer', 'Like' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Badge +4

Hi,

Doing the full sync did the trick 🙂 Thank you for the tip.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Badge +4

Hi,

I’ve another problem. Every AD group has MembersResolved attribute set to 0 and users can’t open tasks destinated to the AD groups.

What could be the reason?

Kind regards,

Piotr