K2/AD Sync

• 14 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I currently give access to Forms via AD group directly.  When I add a new user to the AD group, the user is not able to view the form for a while.  Does anyone know how to force this sync?

4 replies

Here is a help topic on this subject.  It should be similar for recent versions of Five.

Sync Service (nintex.com)

Badge +3

I assume you're referring to running 'Start Sync' method on the 'Operation' SmartObject?  I've done that with the following parameters: 'Provider Name: K2; Provider Instance Name: MyActualDomainName; SkipDeleted: Yes.  After watching the RunHistory table and verified that the sync ran successfully, I was still unable to view the expected Form.

If you execute the UMUser SmartObject after the sync, is the user in question in the results? You might want to open a support ticket for assistance.

Badge +3
Just to be clear, I should be able to run the 'Start Sync' method on the 'Operation' SmartObject as described above, then execute the 'Get Group Users' method on the 'UMUser' SmartObject and see the updated list of AD group members? This doesn't work for me, as I remove a user from an AD group, run the above process, and the user still shows up in the results of my UMUser execution. I'd like to verify I'm running this process correctly, so I know if I should open a ticket.