Full Trust

• 21 December 2005
  • 2 replies

Badge +7
Hi,

I really could get mad about that Full Trust stuff.
I created an Infopath form with only 2 views. They are in fully trusted mode and signed with a certificate. I can publish them and afterward open them using the whole functionality (business logic). Then when i run through the Infopath process wizard (it works when i publish the form without full trust and outsourcing the code that requires full trust) i can not open the form anymore. This error message is shown:

"The form template is trying to access files and settings on your computer. InfoPath cannot grant access to these files and settings because the form template is not fully trusted."

I doesn't work wiht using the "start process" option form K2 and also not when I want to access my from from IE. How can that be ? Actually I think it must have something to do with K2 cos otherwise it wouldn't work in the first place as well.

Please help

2 replies

Badge +8
see my comment on the following thread:
http://forum.k2workflow.com/viewtopic.php?t=905

the K2 Infopath process template will invalidate any signatures applied to the form since it makes changes to the form's schema, so you should only sign the form AFTER running the K2 InfoPath process template
Badge +7
Yes Thanks a lot !!!
That does it. Puh I almost would have needed a new mouse.
Now it is still alive :)