Email content not visible in Workspace's Inbox

• 7 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have an issue with the mail not displaying  in the K2 workspace's inbox, just the bottom bar with actions, open and other options is visible but the content is not. The Inbox tab do show the email subject as well as the email count is also working fine on the other hand taking actions from the bar or opening it in the new tab also works fine. I m not sure what is wrong that It wont display the email content.
I have tried in different browsers including chrome, IE, mozilla and more but the issue still persists, can any one please help me out with this. A screenshot of the issue is also attached below to have a better understanding of my problem

4 replies

Hi rubab,

Have you tried clearing the browser cache before trying to access Workspace again?

You could also perform a network trace to see if there's any specific element that is taking particularly long to load.

At the same time, you can monitor the CPU usage to see if there is a spike in memory when opening Workspace.

Hope this helps!

Kent

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi  @rubab 

According to the following post of the similar issue, The problem seems to be a pointer on the server  that is redirecting to the wrong port.

Click here 

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Regards 

HulisaniN

Hi Kent,

Many thanks for your prompt response, I have tried clearing my browser's cache and in incognito mode too but still the issue persists, please see attahched screenshot of my PC's performance and advise if you notice anything unusual in that.

Regards,

Thanks for your response. My issue is resolved now, bascially it was a mixed content error.

I am posting steps here in case someone else faces the same issue
1. Ran K2 Setup Manager again, and setup default URLs to start with https
2. Edited and re-deployed my form

Regards,

Rubab