Delegated tasks - Find who, when, how

Hellou

When you want to find out whether task have been delegated you have to acces SO Activity Instance Audit. It's fine but the info there is really hard to find a text there is like this: 

Worklist item XYZ redirected from DOMAINuser1 to DOMAINuser2

This is only info we have for delegated task. 

Our users need to have info whether task was delegated a from which user. 

We are using custom reports for showing users all completed or acive tasks for selected WF but we cant show whether task was delegated, for this report we are using SO Activity Instance Destination with Process instance ID as filter.

Another sub question may be whether it is possible to show in current task at least name of previous User Task Executioner. I know I can use some custom parameters but we really dont want to connect many SOs together and we want to use Out of box SO.

Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +8

Hi vvs,

So your questions are:

1) Which Smartobject can you use to display whether a task has been:

1a) Delegated?

1b) Who it is was from delegated from?

1c) Who it has been delegated to?

2) Is it possible to show in the actual task who the previous task executioner was?

Hi Gereth.

yes, those are my questions. 

Possibly using only mentioned SOs, I know that now there is not a solution to this but if there is some future consideration or workaround to this really needes feature to us.

Thanks.

Badge +8

Hi vvs,

Currently there is no Out of the box functionality to handle all of this.

I suggest you log an idea for it: https://ideas.k2.com/

And perhaps reach out to the Professional Services team to assist with a workaround?

I hope this helps.