Solved

Composite/Advanced SmartObject Data Source Limit

Hello Community,

I have a service instance containing multiple tables. I need to combine data from 4 to 5 of the tables (in same service instance), it possible to create a Composite/Advanced SmartObject and join all the tables I need or is there a limit to how many sources/tables you can use OOTB? I have tried to do so unsuccessfully thus far. Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by lkimberly 21 June 2020, 15:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hello @lilpancho1 ,

Is this an SQL server? You could use a Store Procedure of View in SQL to pull the data from multiple tables then create a SmartObject off that or create a SmartObject for each table and then create the associations between these SmartObjects. Please have a look at the following link for more information:

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#Create/SmartObjects/CreateSmOAssociations.htm

Regards,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.

@lkimberly Thank you so much for the information! I will take a look and give it a try!