Combine K2 Five Workflow Task with SharePoint Standard Edit Form?

Is it possible to combine / integrate the SharePoint Standard EditForm.aspx with the K2 Five Workflow Task Action screen/form?

I am rebuilding a site that was migrated from a standard Sharepoint 2013 Site into a SharePoint 2016 collection with K2 Five ... I was hoping to use the K2 Five Workflow / Task engine for process while utilizing the current SharePoint Forms until such time as the forms can be redesigned / deployed into K2.

I am hoping for a configuration such as attached ...

If I use the "Custom Form", the Worklist Web Part will link to the standard SharePoint Form; however, the Save/Cancel action from the form does not return back to the Worklist.

It would be great if the Standard SP Form could work like the SmartForm from inside the Task Action page...

Thanx!

2 replies

Good day  @JeffLH;

Could you please follow the steps of our Expense Claim Application, as there's relevant information regarding your query (http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#Tutorials/K2ForSP/ExpenseClaim/ExpenseClaimDesign.htm

Regards;

Widson.

I believe the Expense Claim Application utilizes SmartForms along with the Workflow Task step.  We are not there yet ... We are still using the standard SharePoint Forms that have some customization via Content Editor Web Parts.

I've tried most of the configurations... Agreed that the Workflow Task works best with SmartForms as far as smooth integration