I'm a Certified K2 Developer, and like to test K2 Cloud... how can it get started

• 6 October 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +10

I'm a Certified K2 Developer, and like to test K2 Cloud... how can it get started 

LIke to get familiar with the new interface, learn about the ability to create/pacakge and deploy Apps. not only to my tenant, but also work as third party developer where as Developer can have small development tenant, and once ready and the some customer app ready, only pacakge & share the .kspx package for the deployment.

Also like to learn about opportunities of using something different like MS-SQL, perhaps Oracle, MySQL and why not some No-SQL like MongoDB even graphdb like OrientDB.

I try to reach out to the sales team, but no answer yet... any feedback will be really appreciate it.

2 replies

Badge +1

Mr. K2CaveMen.

Can you shoot me a direct mail: josh@k2.com?

Please let me know if you work with a customer or partner and the country where you are based. Thanks!

Josh

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

Maybe you will need your own VM and k2 provides developer license if you are their customer. With developer licesnse, you can fire up K2 in console mode and test the new features.

I am also in the same boat. I have done all certifications, except K2 connect as we do not have K2 and SAP integration. I would like to learn about K2 5 and it is not easy that company could build up a environment only for me.  Is there any possibility that I could get the latest environment so that I could do some RnD? This also would help to spread the word about new features of K2, would be so encouraging. It would be so nice to have access to latest technology for certified developers as the reward.