Smartform Glyphicons custom control

• 6 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +9

Glyphicon Smartform custom Control allow developer to access 200 type of different bootstrap font icons. Developer can also handle click event on these font icons. At design time developer can customize font icon style like color, background color , size, padding, margin etc.

How to register or de-register the control

How to use this control?

Note:

After dll registration below step is required.

Attachment contains glyphicon files inside “fonts” folder which are required to be pasted on location

"C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 smartforms RuntimeContentCssRT.CustomControlResources"

This path is "[Installation Directory]K2 blackpearlK2 smartforms RuntimeContentCssRT.CustomControlResources".

3 replies

Hi there,

I'm not sure where to put the Fonts folder as the guidance notes state to put it here:

"[Installation Directory]K2 blackpearlK2 smartforms RuntimeContentCssRT.CustomControlResources".

But  the folder RT.CustomControlResources doesn't seem to exist.

Please can you advise?

Badge +9

Hi NW_UoW, 

My apologies for the slow reply, these folders will be automatically created  soon after dll registration.

Thanks and Regards,

Kran

There doesn't seem to be a download link for this any more, at least not one that I can see. Did I miss it? If not, when will it be available again?

Thanks.