Insert-Update custom field on DocuSign Status

• 19 February 2020
  • 5 replies

I am trying to perform an Insert-Update on a custom field on the DocuSign Status record created when I run Drawloop package. Its a text field and I want to be able to fill that value in every time I select a DocuSign delivery method. I've created a relationship to the DocuSign Status but the field does not get populated.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @dswensen ,

Do you have a screenshot of your insert update configuration? Do you want it to run on completion or just when the Document Package is run?

Hu @leighburke ,

We just want to have the name of the package on the DocuSign Status record when running reports so it can run on complete or when it's run. Either way is fine.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @dswensen,

That looks like it should work, if you contact support they might be able to investigate further and tell you the issue. Alternatively you could try updating the record using DocuSign connect(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#docgen-sfdc/Services/manageDDP/ConfigureDocuSignConnect.htm).

@leighburke I contacted Nintex support already and they were unable to help. The problem seems to be it cannot find the correct DocuSign Status record. They told me to check with the community.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@dswensen 

In that case DocuSign connect should work.