Workflow not triggering

• 27 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

SPO and Nintex Workflow issue...

I have a very simple workflow that is published to production.  When an item is created, based on a condition, an email should send to a particular person.  

However, when I create a record that meets the condition, no Workflow is firing.  Even when I try to manually trigger it, I get an error.

I added a "Log to History" to see if it's even starting, and nothing logs.  Am I missing something on the Site that I need to enable to allow Nintex Worflows to run?

6596i5A19981D8C68A271.png6597iE81C045C9CB5B438.png6595iBB53B28811E3F6B1.png

2 replies

Badge +3

I am having this same issue, however I do not get an error.  I can Manually start the workflow, but it does not show up in the workflow history.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
I have seen erratic behavior of O365 in the last hour. Just logging in I was getting 503 server unavailable errors without even touching Nintex.

When a conditional start workflow is created Nintex adds a subscription to the list. This subscription is SharePoint technology/functionality. If subscriptions are not working you may need to contact Microsoft. I have seen a few issues coming through Nintex support in the last hour and they all seem to be linked to the erratic behavior of O365.