cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Your InspireX Discount

Bummer, Lisa.  Dangit. I wish I could gamify your situation!  :-)  

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

I know! But its nice to know the discount is out there!!! One day....

Automation Master
Automation Master

I'll be there!

And I'll be speaking!

...and I'm the only speaker not speaking about Nintex ... I hope they don't realize half way through and have me ejected..

Automation Master
Automation Master

Well as long as the topic doesn't start with a K ... followed by a number...

Automation Master
Automation Master

You know ... I've never even seen their product before ... I wonder if I should enlighten myself so I know just how much better Nintex is

Automation Master
Automation Master

As a consultant I do that by default because client's ask all the time. I usually keep up with them at User Group meetings for SharePoint and SharePoint Saturdays and Ignite. You can't beat the competition if you don't know how to defend. Just ask my Atl Falcons. ...i'm so sad now...

Not applicable

That game just plain ticked me off.

And it wasn't poor defense that cost the Falcons, IMHO. It was calling bad pass plays when they were on the Pat's 22 and had a shot at a field goal that could've virtually ensured victory. Instead, Quinn/Shanahan try to throw the ball (which hadn't gone THAT great all game) instead of just running, and eating up clock.  

That kind of thing is almost as bad as Seattle's amazingly stupid pass call against the Pats a couple of years ago.

Brady (whom I love to hate) is a good quarterback, but this GOAT talk is horse manure. The guy is about one play away per game from LOSING four super bowls. He benefited from luck and poor opponents' play calling as much as he contributed to winning those particular games.  

Anyway, I wasn't even going to watch it, but a friend invited us over and we love their family. AND he made Poutine.  So, I was fat, dumb and happy for a half and then we went home. I checked the score after putting the kids to bed and just thought, "Wow, epic choke."  Went to bed totally disgusted.

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Tell me how you really feel Frank...

I refused to watch the game... save myself the irritation!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Oh dear, what are you guys talking about?

Not applicable

Gee, Tomasz, only American football... I mean it's only life and death! ;-)