"Get Confirmation from user" dialog size

• 19 December 2014
  • 3 replies

Badge +10

HI,

How do I increase the size of the dialog that is shown when using the "Get Confirmation from user" rule. Currently,  cannot fit more than about two lines. Where (which class or ID) in the CSS file is this defned. Any help would be greatly apprecated.

Thanks

3 replies

Badge +8

It looks like it loads the label in css: .message-box-content.confirmation

What version of SmartFroms are you using?  I'm on 1.0.7 and I was able to put in about 7 to 10 lines and it didn't even bark at me.  I know when I used 1.0.5/6 it only allowed for a few lines.

David

Badge +5

Likewise my dialog box allowed for more lines than yours seems to. I'd be interested in the version as well.

Badge +10

I am on blackpearl 4.6.8 and the latest smartforms whihc is 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 i think. Its not how many lines I can add. Its more of a case of how many lines is visible. When I add more than about 3 lines then its adds a scroll bar. The message dialog itself is very small. I can see about 5 -6 lines before it adds a scroll bar. I have tired to find the setting in the CSS but have not been successful. I also tried to add html to override the parent container overflow property but obvisoouly that not really possbile even in ASP.