Is there a difference in actions/controls between Standard and Enterprise when using the Workflow Subscription license?

• 21 June 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

Hi all,

Could someone please confirm the following: There is no difference in actions (Workflow and Hawkeye excluded) and controls (Forms) between Standard and Enterprise when using the Workflow Subscripting license. Please point me to a formal up-to-date Nintex webpage/document where this is mentioned. We are a Nintex partner and therefor I have access to Partner Central.

On Partner Central, a table is given which implies that there is no difference, but since there use to be differences, I am confused,

I ofcourse ask this question because I cannot find a formal confirmation (and yes, I really did try to find it). Thanks!

Cheers,

Rick

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It's present on all versions.

Here is a complete list of features by version

http://nintexdownload.com/Nsupport/NW_Edition_Comparison_Table_English.pdf 

Badge +8

Hi Fernando Hunth‌,

Thanks for your answer. Based on it, I noticed that I asked the wrong question and therefor changed it a bit, Sorry if that creates some confusion for other readers. My original question was about the 'Execute SQL' action.

I did find the document you mentioned but because it is (c) 2013 and does not mention the Workflow Subscription license, I just could not believe that to be the most up-to-date version.

Cheers,

Rick

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I don't think it has changed based on the new subscription license, anyway I suggest you to talk with your Nintex territory manager