Slot number in multiple slot creation for an activity.

Badge +1

I have configured an activity - by Destination rule àAll at once à Create a slot for each destination and Resolve all roles and groups to users.

This creates a separate slot for each user in a role, Question is : Is there a way where I can get the slot number?

2 replies

Badge +10

Can you elaborate on what you are looking for here? I am not sure I understand what you are looking to return? How many slots have been created?

Badge +1

Hi Chris,

I have an activity which has to be performed by different users and each user will have a due date before which he need to complete it. Failing to complete the task, system needs to generate an email reminding them about their task.

For this, I am using

a. PLAN PER DESTINATION - ALL AT ONCE (PARALLEL PLANNING) [  Slot for each destination - : Required slots auto adjust depending on the number of destinations resolved when activity instance is executed at runtime ).

b. I have an xml field which has user's with the due date for the task.

c. I will need an index of the slot in each activity instance (slot index or current slot number) to query this xml and set a due date for this activity instance.

Thanks