Infopath Template is not visible with Infopath Integration process

• 10 August 2009
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

In K2 Studio I  created a new K2 process (Infopath). After I select where the sharepoint site is located and click ok.  The under my Process Helper I can see the URL of the site and a tree with every one of my document libraries except the one that I need. I published my form to the document library ( also under the same site)  and I can even open the form in the document library so I know tht it is there. 

I checked my form, the security is Domain, and everything looks fine. Is there anything in my form that it is preventing it from being listed under my enviroment variable (Site URL)

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 reply

Badge +10

Hi,

Your problem is very strange. If you selected your new process as using the InfoPath template then the Forms Library should be listed in the Process Helper. Remember that the Process Helper will only show Forms Libraries. If you added the InfoPath form to a Document Library then you will not see it in the Process Helper.

As a workaround I can suggest that you go into Process Wizards and drag the InfoPath Integration wizard onto the canvas. Using the wizard you will be able to associate the workflow with the correct Forms Library. There are several more clicks and wizards to run through but is an alternative way.

Hope it helps!