Get list of processes and their activities

• 2 April 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I want to produce a spreadsheet containing a list of all the K2 processes and for each process the activity.  I would prefer TSQL to generate this but don't mind using SmartObject reporting if necessary.

To be clear I don't want information about active instances but the same list you get in the ManagementConsole when you expand each process tree view.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

Just to get some clarity on this, Do you want the retrieve all the processes and activities contained inside of each from workspace and save it to a SQL SmartObject?

Badge +8

@CassaTech: If you want this information for processes currently running, have a look at the Activity Instance or Activity Instance Destination SmartObjects. If you want more "process definition" info, check out the Process Activies SmartObject.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

Just doing a quick follow up in regards with the understanding conformation i posted in my previous response. were you able to have a look at this post to be able to notify me if my understanding is up to date with the issue at hand?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

We have not recieved any feedback regarding the issue in this conversation. Please advise if you were able to solve this issue and if it can be marked as solved or do you require futher assistance?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.