Is there a way to get the task urls for muliple flexi tasks in a workflow?

• 26 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I have a workflow with a few layers of approvals using flexi tasks. One of the approvals occurs during a meeting that happens once a week so the task, when assigned, is not delivered via email. During the meeting the group pulls up the site, and views a list of items. I need them to be able to click a link from the list to approve the task for that list item.

I think I have figured out how to get the task url if there is only 1 task in a workflow. However, i have not been successful in grabbing multiple task urls and saving them appropriately.

Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +9

Insert the Nintex Workflow web part 'My Workflow Tasks' to the page. it can be configured so that each user sees only his own tasks or so that all users see all tasks.

213078_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +2

this is nice. I had not used this before. However, in this particular case. I have to show only Task for the board, and they will likely have other tasks so I would need to guarantee only the board tasks were on this list.

For this task, no notifications are sent out because they meet once a week. The group was listed in the tasks as you mentioned, but there were tasks not meant for the board in the list as well.

Is there a way to

1) filter this "My Tasks list" to only be from the board, or

2) capture each task URL from the workflow to save in a single line text or hyperlink field

Badge +2

FYI - because I'm using groups and need to obtain the Task URL for these groups I was able to add a workflow to run on new tasks, and where the Assigned To was the Group name update the list item from which the task was made, and build a string to set a field in the list to the URL. with that i was able to add some JS to the page with the view now they CAB can simply click a button to make their decision.