How do i run the sample application

• 13 December 2005
  • 9 replies

Badge +2
Hi,

after installing k2.net stuffs, I just trying to run the sample application under c:program filesk2.net 2003SourceHWS Orchestrations
I got the error like:

The appliacation for project(c:program filesk2.net 2003sourceHWS Orchestartionsk2_client_assignk2_client_assign.btproj) is not installed Make sure the aplication for the project type (.btproj) is installed

plz provide me the help.

regards
mani..

9 replies

Badge +9
Open the K2.net 2003 BTS Templates help file from Start > All Programs > K2.net 2003 > Help and navigate to the BTS 2004 Human Workflow Services section and follow the steps in HWS Generic Event Template

Another source of information is Module 9

http://portal.k2workflow.com/downloads/training.aspx

Module 09 : BizTalk® 2004 Integration
The student will learn how a workflow process can be integrated with Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004 by utilizing the various templates and BizTalk® adapters provided with K2.net 2003.

Please note that a good understanding of K2.net and Biztalk is required before continuing with Module 9.
Badge +2
As you told, i got the sample file under
C:Program FilesK2.net 2003HWSSampleHWS SampleLeaveOrchestrationHWS Sample.sln ).

while i opening the solution file still showing the same error message,
C:Program FilesK2.net 2003HWSSampleHWSSampleLeaveOrchestrationHWS Sample.btproj) is not installed Make sure the aplication for the project type (.btproj) is installed.
still,I don't get access permission to enter into portal.k2workflow.com
plz help me :cry:

regards
selva..

regards
mani
Badge +11
Have you got Biztalk Server 2004 installed?

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +2
Yes Ockert I have instaled Biz Talk server 2004 , CMS also .

I don't know its throwing that error meesgae box
Badge +2
sorry i have installed only k2.net 2003 Biz talk components SP2a , CMS components SP2a ,k2.net 2003 sp2a
regards
mani
Badge +11
Then I suppose that explains the error, doesn't it.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +2
then can't i run the application with the version 2003 SP2a ??

regards
mani
Badge +9
The problem is not with the version of K2.net, it is with prerequisites not installed on the machine, please refer to the installation documentation for a detailed list of prerequisites required by the K2.net 2003 BizTalk components
Badge +11
Not those specific samples, no.

It's like trying to open a '.pdf' file for example without having any reader installed like Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file.

Regards,
Ockert