Skip to main content

When ever i am selecting the lookup field values it is displaying names but populating Ids .i want to display names only .what is the pblm it may be?

Hi,  Help me help you.  Can you post a screenshot?  

Hi Irvin here i am posting the screenshots.154f5cb0931113a667e7088834c73b821852c8fd.png

after selecting magnifying glass a search layout is coming like this with the Namesd66ccdd70cf7fabf05d6a52fb8e9c58c0f70197c.png

After selecting the value the value is populating the Idsfd06b34c36029722da4e8f9dffdf50d30adf0939.png

Hi I am posting three screen shots please look into all screen shots one by one

Make sure that the fields Integrated_Project_Folder__c and Integrated_Project_Folder__r.Name (you can select that my clicking the icon next to Integrated_Project_Folder__c) are selected in the model.

all are selected in the model.

Chandu, That “number” in your screenshot is not a record ID. If it were - it would be a 15 or 18 character number. It looks like an Auto-Num Name field. You may have an Auto-Num field as well as a formula field that creates the name in another way. Use the display template property to find the field you really want to show in that space. (Which should be the same field as is being used in the popup).

(Note - this screenshot is from the Superbank RC - yours look slightly different)

This is already there but not working.Still it is populating Auto number values