Skip to main content

Any plans to update Highcharts to latest version?  Any plans to include Highcharts-More as part of SKuid?

I’m obviously not an official source, but last I heard there were plans to expose more of the highcharts api within skuid. Perhaps by the next release?

We will be making improvements with new release.  That is about all I can say at this point with any certainty… 

Hi Rob,

Let me re-phrase my question 🙂  Any plans to up upgrade your OEM version of Highcharts anytime soon?  

Skuid is currently shipping Highcharts 4.0.4 (2014-09-02) and latest version is Highcharts 4.1.5 (2015-04-13).

Regards,
Irvin

I am using Before Render Snippets to construct most of my charts nowadays.  This allows me more flexibility and capability than what is exposed in the Composer.

Irvin,

Yes, Before Render Snippets are great for initial rendering. But if we do something like create a new series in before render, if the model the chart is based on updates (and therefore the chart re-renders, the before render snippet does not run again (as far as I can tell).

Irvin,  I do believe we will be upgrading the OEM version of Highcharts with our next release. 

Awesome, thank you.

Did this happen? Where can we check the current high charts version?

Any info on this?