Skip to main content

Rick, depending on how the SOQL is implemented, it’s possible that it could eat away at your CPU limits. E.g. if you did a Database.QueryLocator 

We did not. It’s a simple 1 row result / real time query not used in Batch Apex but rather a controller backing a VF Page.

I think Database.query can also give a CPU timeout exception. Is that how skuid runs queries? Or do they have some other system for dynamic query strings?

Hi community~

We tried to contact Salesforce about getting more details about what happened with NA43. Here’s what we heard back: 

If you need more information outside of what is posted to TRUST, you’ll have to log a case to make a formal request.

At this time, Salesforce only sends proactive alerts for system incidents to our premier customers / partners.  
All other customers should proactively use TRUST to check for incidents when issues are noticed, or use the RSS function on instances to setup a RSS feed for status updates when they are posted.

Sorry couldn’t help shed more light on what happened but hopefully you can do one of the suggestions above to learn more about things as they affect you …
Karen

Thank you so much for trying! Typical of SFDC… Unfortunately my clients do not pay the bucho $$$ for premier support. Any case we submit with any substance ultimately gets thrown back at us telling us to pay the man. lol. Anyway, thanks so much for trying! Maybe others with premier support can share the wealth. 🙂

I’m having this issue across the board with a large page that is not even querying any models upon page load since Salesforce updated to Summer '18 on NA38. Anyone else having this issue?

Are you able to reduce the size of the page via page includes or anything?