Skip to main content

I’m getting a console error is “skuid__SkuidJS:11 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getDataSourceName’ of undefined” every time I try to filter a particular model in my table in Millau 11.0.4. 

I moved this same page to an org on 9.5.17 and everything works fine. 

It doesn’t do this on all tables with filters. The model I’m trying to filter has several UI fields and is used in another model with a UI field with a ModelLookup formula. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Seems to be working fine now. I think I had a ghost action that was running. There were model actions that had once involved this filter’s condition, and now don’t, but in the XML there was still a line for on the action.

In case anyone else comes across this, the problem was actually that I had a condition on a model that referenced another model that didn’t actually exist on the page (just got the name of the model wrong). In 9.5.17 this doesn’t throw a fatal error, but in Millau it does, probably for good reason. 🙂

Thanks for closing the loop here, Jack, you definitely saved me some time today!

I encountered the same ‘getDataSourceName’ error and in my case the cause turned out to be the same - there was a condition which referencing a model that no longer existed on that page.