Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

I am running SKUID version 9.5.5 on my salesforce org. It is very slow and takes ages to load up a page. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you

Have you read over this documentation carefully?
https://docs.skuid.com/v10.0.4/en/skuid/best-practices/skuid-page-performance-guide.html

Have you also isolated it in any way? Is it slow on all pages on all computers, all locations, all browsers, etc? What’s speedtest.net report?

This is my result ID - 6832444560 Yes it is on all pages all browsers all sites all countries all planets (maybe).

THank you

Hanif,

Your internet speed looks great.

Are you still experiencing a problem? Have you checked → https://status.salesforce.com/status to see if there was a performance degradation?

If you still see slowness, please add this page to your org. It is the smallest page that I can think of. After you add it, please preview the page. On the previewed page, open your developer console and focus on the network tab. Reload the page and post a snapshot of what your response is.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="false" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="false">
<models>
<model id="Contact" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="" sobject="Contact">
<fields>
<field id="Name"/>
</fields>
<conditions>
<condition type="param" value="id" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" novaluebehavior="noquery"/>
</conditions>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<basicfieldeditor showheader="false" showsavecancel="false" showerrorsinline="true" model="Contact" buttonposition="" uniqueid="sk-4e7uB-264" mode="readonly">
<columns>
<column width="100%">
<sections>
<section title="" collapsible="no">
<fields>
<field uniqueid="sk-4eBn6-290" id="Name"/>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</basicfieldeditor>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<javascript/>
<css/>
<actionsequences uniqueid="sk-4e2k7-234"/>
</resources>
<styles>
<styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
</styles>
</skuidpage>

Here is what my response looks like. My bandwidth to the internet is less than yours (about 80MBps). This is from my developer org (NA46).

Thanks,

Bill