Skip to main content

Then Apex Heap Size issues happen since the model’s bring in everything for all time.

Pat,

Do you have a page sample that I can load up?  I tried replicating what you are seeing I could not get the action to de-activate the calendar component conditions.  I was testing in Millau.

Thanks,

Bill

This is on Skuid version 9.3.6.

The page would be pretty straightforward to test.

Bill,

The calendar component isn’t respecting StartDateTime and EndDateTime boundary conditions that should be applied depending on the Month, Week, Day visible.

When trying to navigate from month to month, Apex Heap limit errors appear unless we apply manual date range conditions to all of the event source models…forcing us to have to use actions to activate/deactivate the event source models…and it’s getting kind of complicated having all these activate/deactivate actions

Here’s the XML for the page Pat is referring to:

DMPClosed DMPGrab DMP1stWave EventHeadcountDone EventOther EventDrafts EventClosed         {{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.0.value}} &amp;&amp; !{{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.1.value}}                     DMPClosed DMPGrab DMP1stWave EventHeadcountDone EventOther EventDrafts EventClosed         !{{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.0.value}} &amp;&amp; {{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.1.value}}                     DMPClosed DMPGrab DMP1stWave EventHeadcountDone EventOther EventDrafts EventClosed         {{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.0.value}} &amp;&amp; {{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.1.value}}                     DMPClosed DMPGrab DMP1stWave EventHeadcountDone EventOther EventDrafts EventClosed         !{{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.0.value}} &amp;&amp; !{{$Model.MasterFilter.conditions.1.value}}    models.loaded   Start_Date__c             Prospect InActive                                 DMPClosed DMPGrab DMP1stWave EventHeadcountDone EventOther EventDrafts EventsList DMPDailyMenu EventClosed         models.loaded                              {{DMPDateText}}+" 04:00:00"   {{DMPDateText}}+" 04:30:00"    {{Date__c}}                                  {{DMPDateText}}+" 05:00:00"   {{DMPDateText}}+" 05:30:00"    {{Date__c}}                                 {{DMPDateText}}+" 07:00:00"   {{DMPDateText}}+" 08:30:00"    {{Date__c}}                                                      <field id="DS_Lactaid_Case__c