Skip to main content

This is on a Skuid developers site on AWS.

Can’t select rows from the external object name dropdown when creating a model from an odata connection from Northwinds.  Using URL=http://services.odata.org/V3/Northwind/Northwind.svc/
When building Model, returns a list of object names but when I click on one, nothing gets selected and stored in the field.

2/9/2017 - I’ve discovered through trial and error that if I start typing an object name in the field, it begins to autocomplete and then if I select one of the choices, it gets stored in the page field but not not recognized as a field change and the Save button is still disabled.  If I change some other field to get the Save to become active and save, it appears to save the data but when I go back, the object name selected is not there, i.e., not saved.

Mark,

Can you see any errors in the browser console when you try to select the external object? 

Are you still encountering this problem?

Yes on Brooklyn. As I said before, no on Salesforce.  I’ve been told that it’s fixed but not released yet.

Mark,

I believe you’re experiencing the same problem as on this post. Our developers are aware of the issue and we’ll let you know when the issue is fixed.

Thanks!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This bug has been fixed in the Skuid Native Platform and should automatically work for you now. Thank you for your patience.