Skip to main content

Hello All,

I am attempting to convert a Google sheet into a skuid page for purposes of maintaining up-to-date and dynamic data. The page is used to visualize upcoming notable customer calls that should take place that month. Please see the image below to see what I mean.

For example, each row is a customer and each column is a month. Based off of their contract renewal date there are a few key dates which are then highlighted in the month they occur.

Is there a way to achieve this same functionality with skuid components?

My default is yes. Just don’t know how yet. 😉

try: 1) Add 12 check picklist fields to the salesforce object. Each with the name of a month. 2) add a deck component. 3) Put a responsive grid in the deck component 4) add 12 divisions to the responsive grid 5) put a rich text component in each grid. Write the name of be month in each rich text component 6a) add a template component to each grid. Use conditional colors to render a background color based on the salesforce fields from step 1 being true or false. Or 6b) add 5 wrapper components to each grid. Each with the color corresponding to the options in the pick lists from step 1. Conditionally render the wrappers based on the picklist choice from step 1. Warning… I’m not sure if this will work. You may run into some context issues.