Skip to main content

I have three tables on a page, different models all on the same sObject.

I need a row action on one table to find any rows on the other tables with the same value for the Id field as the row action context row, and then remove a css class from those rows.

Anyone care to take a stab?

I can find the rows in the model that match, but I’m not sure how to connect them to the item in the tables.

Well,

This could definitely be more elegant, but it works:

var model = arguments[0].model,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; row = arguments[0].row,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; id = model.getFieldValue(row,'Id'),<br>$ = skuid.$;<br>var primaryCases = skuid.$M('PrimaryCases'),<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; mergeCases = skuid.$M('MergeCases'),<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; primaryItems = primaryCases.registeredItems,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; mergeItems = mergeCases.registeredItems;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br>$.each(primaryItems, function(){<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; if (id == this.row.Id) {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; this.element.removeClass('primary-record merge-record');<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; }<br>});<br>$.each(mergeItems, function(){<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; if (id == this.row.Id) {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; this.element.removeClass('primary-record merge-record');<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; }<br>});