Skip to main content

Skuid Team,

I just installed Rockaway in my development organization and cannot open a drawer that was working prior to Rockaway. I am seeing an error in the console after clicking the row action for the drawer.

The drawer queries a model that is based on a REST connection (http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5). I am setting the City on my model condition and expect to get data back on the weather in that city.

I added a drawer to the same table that queries a Salesforce object and it works. It seems that it is isolated to the fact that I am trying to query a REST connection model.

Let me know what you need to troubleshoot this.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Would you feel alright granting us login access so that we can take a closer look? As Rockaway has just been released, login access should help us figure out what’s going on as quickly as possible. If that is an option, go ahead and grant Skuid Support that access, then shoot support@skuid.com an email with the Org Id, page link, steps to reproduce the issue, and anything else you think we might ought to know concerning the issue. Thanks!

J.,

No problem…will do.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

I see the issue, and it’s a bug in the Rockaway GA release. I’ve got it reproduced in a dev org and logged in our issue tracking system. It takes a pretty specific set of circumstances for the issue to occur, but here’s what I’m seeing:

1. REST model

2. The model is not loaded on page load (i.e. loaded through some subsequent action)

3. The model contains a formula field that includes a merge to another field on a model that meets criteria 1 and 2

We’ll update this thread once a fix is available. Thanks for helping us chase down issues like this one!

J.

Given the circumstances under which it occurs…I’d say I was lucky to find it!  🙂

Thanks for the update,

Bill

J.

I just installed the latest release and the problem is fixed.

Thanks!

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for letting us know, and sorry for not following up initially. I made a note to come back to once the fix was out, but it slipped through the cracks.