Skip to main content

On Skuid 11.2.1, I have a skuid table that displays certain related records on a parent record.  The parent object is a custom object.  This skuid table always worked fine until we just recently changed from using a custom contract object to the salesforce standard contract object.  My skuid table used to be able to open the custom contract object from clicking a link on a reference field in the table.  Now that we are using the standard contract instead of the custom one, I can’t get that same functionality of clicking on a reference field in my table to open the contract record.  I also have a row action that used to open the related contract but I can’t get that to work with standard contract either.  The odd thing is that when trying to repurpose my table to work with standard contract, I found I was unable to “see” the standard contract id field for adding to my data model. I am trying to use a reference field in my table to open the contract, but if I simply add the contract reference field to my table, it is blank and doesn’t even show the contract’s record id.  I can pull the ContractNumber field into my table from the contract, so I know the linkage to the contract record is correct.  I just can’t figure out how to do a redirect and actually the contract detail page from my table.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for your reply Peter.  I actually never did figure out why I couldn’t make the link work within the table the way it worked with our custom object.  What I ended up doing was creating a row action with an action type of Redirect to URL.  With a click, the standard contract record opens in a new tab.  So we do have something that works now.