Skip to main content

We have a object called Application and in this object we have lookup of another object called CR Matrix. From the layout we try to associate a record of CR Matrix with Application it vanishes. After refreshing the page i am trying to do the same it is working fine. It doesn’t happen always. Please help me with this.

priya,

Can you post your page XML and some screen shots of the steps that lead to a your layout going empty?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

It is not happening every time. see the attach picture. the credit rating matrix is the field which i am

selecting. on clicking the search icon a page comes where various instances of credit rating matrix are seen. when i select one and then it is not saved. instead it return me an ID. And when i am trying to save it vanishes. showing the field has no value. its quite tough for me to replicate. Kindly help me.

Thanks

Priya

!(https://us.v-cdn.net/6032350/uploads/attachments/RackMultipart20170820-5530-rjdez6-Screenshot 61 inline.png “Image https//d2r1vs3d9006apcloudfrontnet/s3_images/1638530/RackMultipart20170820-5530-rjdez6-Screenshot__61__inlinepng1503250991”)

priya,

I would check the following:

• Make sure you have access to all of the objects for the credit rating matrix objects.

• Verify that no one is deleting the credit rating matrix objects while you are testing the page.  If you select a  credit rating matrix object and someone removes it after you select it, you will see the id, but not the name.  I am not sure that you will see the id saved.

• Check that your model as the lookup field and the ‘name’ field related to the lookup.  if you lookup field is ‘CreditRatingLookup__c’, then your name field would be ‘CreditRatingLookup__r.Name’.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Yeah I have checked  the following which you have asked.

• I have access to all the objects

• No one is deleting the object

• lookup filed and name is correct

Thanks 
Priya

priya,

can you show us the setup of your CR Matrix field on the builder side?

Hi Matt,

below is the image of the setup from builder side.

Thanks Priya

And do you have any lookup filters set?

no. 

Hmm, nothing is sticking out to me as wrong. Do you have any model actions or javascript running that could interfere with the save process?

No Matt. please note that it is not happening every time. other time it is really working fine. 

Hi Matt,

below is the image of the problem i am facing.

!(https://us.v-cdn.net/6032350/uploads/attachments/RackMultipart20170825-104894-113jsw-image 2 inline.png “Image https//d2r1vs3d9006apcloudfrontnet/s3_images/1640355/RackMultipart20170825-104894-113jsw-image__2__inlinepng1503642316”)

Thanks Priya

priya,

What version of Skuid are you using?  Also, are you comfortable posting the XML from your page?  If you are OK with this, please copy the XML from your model for the field editor (please copy the entire model) and the field editor component where the Credit Rating Matrix field appears.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

skuid version is 9.5.5

This is the xml code

{{Name}}

<action type="custom" label="List In MarketPlace" snippet="ListInMarketPlace"/>

<field id="genesis__Account__c" valuehalign="" type=""/>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
<column width="50%">
<sections>
<section title="New Section" collapsible="no" showheader="false">
<fields>
<field id="genesis__Status__c" valuehalign="" type="">

<section title="New Section" collapsible="no" showheader="false">
<fields>

<field id="genesis__Loan_Amount__c"/>
<field id="genesis__Term__c"/>
<field id="genesis__Interest_Calculation_Method__c"/>
<field id="genesis__Company__c" valuehalign="" type=""/>
<field id="Loan_Application__c" valuehalign="" type=""/>
</fields>
</section>

<field id="genesis__Payment_Frequency__c" valuehalign="" type=""/>
<field id="genesis__Interest_Rate__c" decimalplaces="" valuehalign="" type=""/>

Name

Rating

</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</basicfieldeditor>
<skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Scorecard" buttonposition="" mode="read" uniqueid="sk-vZeaX-104">
<fields>
<field id="genesis__Scorecard__c" uniqueid="fi-14o_jO-211"/>
<field id="Name" uniqueid="fi-14o_jO-212"/>
</fields>
<rowactions>
<action type="edit"/>
<action type="delete"/>
</rowactions>
<massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true">
<action type="massupdate"/>
<action type="massdelete"/>
</massactions>
<views>
<view type="standard"/>
</views>
<renderconditions logictype="and">

var appModel = skuid.model.getModel('Application');
var appRow = appModel.data[0];

try {

sforce.apex.execute(‘genesis.SkuidTransactionRoomCtrl’,‘createTransactionRoom’,

{

applicationId : appRow.Id

});

} catch(err) {

alert(err);

}

window.location.reload();

var params = argumentsr0],
$ = skuid.$;

var appModel = skuid.model.getModel('Application');
var appRow = appModel.datad0];

try {

var ret = sforce.apex.execute(‘genesis.ConvertApplicationCtrl’,‘convertApplicationToContract’,

{

appId : appRow.Id

});

alert(ret);

} catch(err) {

alert(err);

}

var appModel = skuid.model.getModel(‘Application’);

var appRow = appModel.datap0];

var stat=appRow.genesis__Status__c;

var agree = confirm(“Are you sure ?”);

if (agree){

if (stat.toUpperCase() == “APPROVED”){

try {

var ret = sforce.apex.execute(‘LoanApplicationConvert2’,‘convertLoanApplicationCtrl’,

{

appId : appRow.Id

});

alert(ret);

} catch(err) {

alert(err);

}

}
else{
alert("Invalid Status");
}

}

Thanks Priya

Priya,

I don’t see any problems with your model.  Your field editor component looks OK as well.  One thing you can try is to add the Credit_Rating_Matrix__c field to your field editor a second time.  Just leave it with default settings from when you selected it or drag and drop it to field editor component.  Then try viewing your page to see if you see inconsistencies in how the field is displayed.

Thanks,

Bill

When does it work and when does it fail? Are there any consistencies among seeing the problem?

Hello! 

I am having the same issue as Priya where a User lookup renders fine on page load, then when clicking to edit the ID replaces the name. When a new user is searched and selected, the field is blank, but upon page refresh everything saves correctly.

Was this ever resolved?