Skip to main content

Hello,

I am attempting to change the background color of just one button on a popup to red.   Below is my css.  I have tried several variations of the code.  Is this possible in a popup?

#NewOppAcc.ui-button {
background: red;
}

Thank you,
Ann

Hi Ann,

Try this:

#NewOppAcc {
background: red;
}

Hi Josef,

Tried the code, and still is not working.   I must be doing something wrong?  I have tried putting the css resource on the button itself, as well as the button set component.

Thanks!
Ann

Hi Ann, to risk stating the obvious, it sounds like some other CSS rule in the mix is winning out over the one you’re adding here. Have you inspected the button on the page to look for any other background color settings? That would give you an idea of how specific, CSS-wise, you’ll need to be. You might try giving the whole button set an Id or class, in addition to the button’s own Id, so you can use that in your CSS selector. I think that would be preferable over using the classes Skuid uses for its own purposes, as those do change on rare occasion, while your own custom classes/Ids should not.

Hi Mark,  that was it!  I had another css rule in the mix.  Followed your suggestions, then I was able to apply the css code Josef posted and finally I see red.  Awesome

Thank you both for your help!