Skip to main content

Skuid Version: 10.0.1

Issue#1: A pop up cuts off the content if the frame is moved prior to the content being loaded. Not sure if this is intended behavior or a bug, but its frustrating. **First Screenshot **

Issue#2: Loading a tab and moving the pop up causes the remaining tabs to have their content cut off respective to the size of the tab you were last on. Again, not sure if this is intended behavior, but I could have sworn that a pop up used to resize based on its’ contents. It seems as though my pop ups have static heights.

Issue#3: If my memory serves me correctly, a pop up used to find the center of the page and fit the page according to that center. In 10.0.1, the pop up frame seems to launch from the middle and stretch downward. Skuid 9.3 behaves correctly and will launch from the middle and stretch both up and down to fit perfectly center on the view-able screen. **Second Screenshot **

Issue #1:
I see the content be cut off if there is more data than there is room to show. I’m not sure I understand the “if the frame is moved prior to the content being loaded.” I tried to reproduced this but didn’t find anything fishy.

Issue #2:
Could you provide a picture or a repro page with step by step instructions on how to reproduce this? I cant have a small one created that then messes up a large list.

Issue #3:
How do you have your pop up configured? Mine always come up perfectly centered as you describe it use to behaving. I might not be understanding what you’re saying.

I think I am experiencing the same… I have pop ups that the some times will allow scrolling down the entire pop up and the very next time it doesnt scroll below the bottom of the screen for some reason

I can give allow a log in and direct you to the issue?

issue #3: first pop-up is perfect . second pop-up  is centered hv but top of pop-up is on vertical center line for me.

I completely lost track of this issue, but we are still experiencing all three.

Issue #1: If there is a page include in the pop up and said pop up is moved prior to the page include being loaded then you will see that the popup cuts everything off.

Issue #2: Notice how I start off on a tab with a table that has no rows and since it has no rows, the popup height has adjusted. But if I move the pop up and navigate to a tab with table rows, the pop up keeps the size of the previous tab and cuts off the current view. 

Issue #3: This issue can be seen in the video below. My “Log a  Task” pop up starts off on the middle of the page and then extends downward instead of starting off center. 

After seeing these videos I’m thinking this is intended behavior. This could be categorized as an idea and an enhancement request though. This could also be a good use case for a sliding panel instead of a pop up because you’ll always have the whole screen at your disposal in a sliding panel

Is there anyway to set the popup location? I am I working on a different project, but experiencing the same issue. Having to scroll down to finish a form in the popup is an annoying user experience. 

Any way someone could piggyback off of this post? https://community.skuid.com/t/popup-screen-centering