Skip to main content

I have a page that as an admin I can open fine but other users can not. When the page loads for them it is like the “Id” parameter is not being read. I pasted the error below. I am only querying one record for the main model.

Here is the URLhttps://skuid.na62.visual.force.com/apex/skuid__ui?page=ASCM_Supplier_Site_Account_Page_Include&id=001U000001eD5NdIAK

Here the error: Operation Too LargeThe requested operation failed because the query attempted to return more records than the allowed limit. For example, for queries on Activities, you may not return more than 100,000 accounts. Reduce the scope of your query and retry the operation. 

Change the filter you’re using with the parameter to “Abort this Model’s Query”  What’s likely happening is the person running into this error either doesn’t have access to the account record, they don’t have access to the field referencing the account that you’re using to drive the parameter, or there’s some logic in Skuid that is missing prior to building the link.  

This setting will prevent the query if the account is missing from the URL: