Skip to main content

Cannot open a skuid page in page builder but the same page i am able to load in production console.I get the fallowing error in console when i inspect the page builder.

Error:

skuid__SkuidJS:11 ‘webkitIndexedDB’ is deprecated. Please use ‘indexedDB’ instead.(anonymous function) @ skuid__SkuidJS:11

builders_core.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘defaultStateGenerator’ of undefined(…)

Please see the screenshot: !(https://us.v-cdn.net/6032350/uploads/attachments/RackMultipart20161212-26430-17yvua7-2016-12-12 6 inline.png “Image: https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3\_images/1521971/RackMultipart20161212-26430-17yvua7-2016-12-12\_\_6\_\_inline.png?1481540490”)

Please help.

What version of Skuid?

Does this page a table with export enabled?

Thanks for quick response.

No. all table are without export.

Does the page have any page include components?

I got it fix by rolling back to the previous save version of the page. Still i don’t know what was the caused of the error.

Rachit,

I’m not sure what caused your issue, but it might be a bug in Skuid. If you look at this post, you’ll see he got a similar error to yours and it was fixed when he upgraded to the latest Brooklyn Iteration. It might be in your best interest, if you can, to go ahead and update to Brooklyn Iteration 1.1 (available at Skuid’s Releases Page). As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!
Amy

Thanks Amy for the info. I will update my version right now. 

Amy - wondering if you have had any other reports of this. I am having the same issue with Brooklyn. I double checked and there is no export and i have also updated to the hotfix… but that did not fix it. any ideas are appreciated.

Please update your version of skuid and you can also roll back the version of page for which you are having a problem. Thats what we did and solve the issue.

Alec,
We haven’t had any reports of this issue in Iteration 1.1. Do you have any external data sources on the pages that are broken? Are they desktop or mobile pages? Is there anything else unique about those pages that you can think of?