Skip to main content

I just installed the 11.1.1 release (and updated outdated themes to get the table filter buttons to realign properly), but now the toggle table filters that activate the model condition to only show today’s activity isn’t working.

Hi Allison,

How are you activating the filter? What version of Skuid did you upgrade from?

We were using Millau 11.0 and activating filter with basic toggle filter button

Would you mind copying the XML of your filter condition and pasting it here? I’d like to try and reproduce the problem exactly how you have it set up.

Any updates on this??

Hi Allison,

We confirmed that what you are seeing is actually a product issue. When you activate a condition that has Multiple Specified Values, those values are cleared and thus the condition does not work. We do not yet have an ETA for the fix, but once it is available. I will update you on this post. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.1.10 release and Brooklyn 10.0.23 which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

I installed the update and it’s still not working.  It will refresh the model/table when unclicked/deactivated but won’t refresh and reapply the “today” filter when clicked.  Please advise.

Hi Allison,

I verified in our own environment that using a condition with multiple specified values no longer breaks the filter. Would you mind pasting the XML of your page here so that we can see how your page is setup? 

The toggle off refreshes the table but then, when toggled back on, the table doesn’t refresh.  If you manually refresh the page the filter works but not via the button.

Are you see that in the demo environment (specifically toggle off then back on again)?

I created a simple page with a toggle filter similar to yours in my own sandbox and the filter works when I toggle off and on. If you could provide your page XML, we can see exactly how your page is setup and find out what’s going on.

In the Page Composer for your Skuid page, click View/Edit XML at the bottom right corner of the page (it’s in fine print and easy to miss).

Then copy all of the markup and paste it here in the community post.

TODAY
LAST_N_DAYS:1000

TODAY
LAST_N_DAYS:10000

Contact

Due

Set By

Tasks

Tasks

.tight-checkboxes nx-skootable-data input[type=checkbox] {margin: 0;}

Thanks for this Allison. I was not able to fully replicate your page using the XML because the fields on your Task model are specific to your environment. However, I was researching the condition in question “ActivityDateIsToday”, and noticed that you have 3 values, Today, Last N days, and 10000. This seems to be a broad condition so I’d like to clarify. Can you tell me that state of the records before you use the toggle filter and what you expect to happen when you click this filter? Are you expecting it to filter only the tasks that are Due today? 

Yes, the table by default shows all activities.  When the toggle is on, it shows only Today + all activities in the past.  The toggle works to activate the filter on the model, but doesn’t refresh the table.  I have to refresh the entire page (which remembers the toggle filter value.

Are you still having this problem Allison? I wasn’t able to replicate the problem with refreshing. 

Yes, still have the issue.  The page loads with the default set to “on”, the toggle works fine when clicked to “off”, but then the table doesn’t refresh when it’s clicked back to “on”