Skip to main content

Using the File Upload component with Skuid Millau 11.02 I get an error everytime I upload an attachment. I narrowed the bug down to the uploader itself.  It seems that if “Auto-refresh related Models on successful upload” is checked it is throwing the error. 

1. An error occurred while attempting to perform the following SOQL query: SELECT Name,Id FROM Attachment WHERE (ParentId = ‘sk-1rzX4h-28’) LIMIT 11 Error:invalid ID field: sk-1rzX4h-28”

Or 

1. An error occurred while attempting to perform the following SOQL query: SELECT Name,Id FROM Attachment WHERE (ParentId = ‘sk-1rzAKJ-28’) LIMIT 11 Error:invalid ID field: sk-1rzAKJ-28

Thanks!

FYI - File Storage Location is set to “In Attachment to Record”.  I am phasing these out but not all objects are converted yet.

The work around for this is Uncheck “Auto-refresh related Models on successful upload” and then  go to On-Upload Actions and enter a new action On-Upload Success Actions and add a Query Model and tell it the model to refresh to update your table.

Hi, Rich. Thanks for narrowing that down to the “Auto-refresh” option. Do you have the Global Feedback feature enabled? I took a quick look just now, and I think the issue is that Feedback’s Attachment model is getting auto-refreshed too, but since its parent record is technically new, the save fails with that Apex error. Disabling Global Feedback for the pages affected may be a preferable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised in the new 11.0.4 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!