Skip to main content

Hi,
I just have upgraded my sandbox to Brooklyn release and trying verify all existing page. While doing that I opened a master-child page created previously and found that components in child page are not showing up in IE (Page Region is quite empty). and components/models in masterpage can be edited in child page.

This is happening in IE (I have  IE 11) but in chrome its working as expected.

Thanks,

Tanzir

This is also happening for any new child page created after the Brooklyn release. only in IE (I have IE 11).

more on that all components/models/script in master page are editable in child page. in IE.

Tanzir~

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We are able to reproduce this bug and have alerted our developers of this problem. We will update you when a release is available that has a fix for this issue. In the meantime, can you continue checking your pages using Chrome or another browser since you are not having either of these issues in Chrome? 

Thanks!
Karen

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the Brooklyn Update 1 - Iteration 3 release which is now available from the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!