Skip to main content

Hi! I am having some issues with the Mass Actions button on a table. I have 2 options (“Mass Update Selected Rows” and “Close No Case Necessary”) When I select multiple records in the table, the only option that shows is “Mass Update Selected Rows”. There is a drop down arrow, but no options become available. I do not have any rendering conditions on either of the mass actions.

{{Account.Health_Score_Label__c}} + " : " + ROUND({{Account.Health_Score_30__c}})

other

No Case Necessary

other

No Case Necessary

other

No Case Necessary

NewCase

NewCase

{{CaseNumber}}

NewCase

CaseTable

OpenCases

NewCase

NewCase

CaseTable

OpenCases

NewCase

&

Hi Megan,

That’s strange…can you try reproducing this Table behavior in a completely separate page? Could you also maybe post a screenshot of what you’re looking at?

Here I’ve managed to create a Mass Action called “Close No Case Necessary” with an Action Type of “Run Multiple Actions…”

Thanks,

Karl

Megan,

I pasted in your xml and was able to see the 2nd mass action when clicking the little white arrow. I had to remove your specific model filters on the CaseTable model in order to get a record to load in my environment:

<condition type="fieldvalue" value="Foundation Customer Success" field="Origin" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true"></condition>  
<condition type="fieldvalue" value="Procore Systems" enclosevalueinquotes="true" field="Owner.Name" state="filterableon" inactive="false" name="Owner.Name"></condition>

Are you on an old Skuid version? How about “Update Out of Date Themes” - try that on the Skuid Themes tab?

Chandra

Megan, did you ever resolve this issue? We are having the same problem…