Skip to main content

It seems to push the table down a page and I would much rather remove it all together. I can hide it in css but that doesnt fix the spacing

David,

It sounds like you want to have a table with no elements above the table header. You just need to uncheck the box ‘Allow Users to Show/Hide Column’ for every field in your table and then uncheck the box ‘Show Search Box’ under the table’s Filter & Search tab-> Search Properties. Here is sample XML that demos this for Contacts.

Thanks,

Bill

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" useviewportmeta="true" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="Contact">    <models>
<model id="Contact" limit="100" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasourcetype="salesforce" datasource="salesforce" sobject="Contact">
<fields>
<field id="FirstName"/>
<field id="LastName"/>
<field id="CreatedDate"/>
</fields>
<conditions/>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<pagetitle model="Contact" uniqueid="sk-1OB6y--94">
<maintitle>
<template>{{Model.labelPlural}}</template>
</maintitle>
<subtitle>
<template>Home</template>
</subtitle>
<actions>
<action type="savecancel"/>
</actions>
</pagetitle>
<skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="false" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Contact" mode="read" allowcolumnreordering="false" uniqueid="sk-1OB6y--95" emptysearchbehavior="query">
<fields>
<field id="FirstName" hideable="false" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-1OB672-373" valuehalign="" type="" showbydefault="false"/>
<field id="LastName" hideable="false" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-1OB672-374" valuehalign="" type="" showbydefault="false"/>
<field id="CreatedDate" hideable="false" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-1OB672-375" valuehalign="" type="" showbydefault="false"/>
</fields>
<rowactions>
<action type="edit"/>
<action type="delete"/>
</rowactions>
<massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true">
<action type="massupdate"/>
<action type="massdelete"/>
</massactions>
<views>
<view type="standard"/>
</views>
<searchfields/>
</skootable>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<css/>
<javascript/>
</resources>
<styles>
<styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
</styles>
</skuidpage>

Thats it… I missed the 'Allow Users to Show/Hide Column" flag … Thanks )

I would have just used css and made the display value “none”