Skip to main content

I have several Field Editor sections that are currently stacked in a vertical column. I’d like to put them side by side, but can’t seem to get them into the same template or panel set. Is it possible to arrange Field Editors side by side?

All from one model or not?

Yes, all from one model. 

Set the width of each accordingly.

I tried that.  I can modify the width of each individual Field Editor, but I can’t move them so that they’re side by side. 

Just keep dragging in different field editors into the panel set and add panels accordingly. If you change the panel set to be of custom width, then you can manually adjust the width of each one.

Actually, I can set the width of columns inside of the Field Editor, but not of the Field Editor itself.  How do I do that? 

You have several field editors and not sections? If they are all from the same model, then use one field editor and several sections. Set the width of each by % or px.

Thanks to both of you for your help.  I’m not sure what I was doing wrong before, but this is working now.  

Thanks Pat and Moshe. 

Marlee - you should have tried one of two things. 

1. Add multiple columns to your field editor,  and then drag sections from one column to the other. 
2. Add a panel set, with multiple panels.  Create a field editor in each panel and then move fields into each field editor. 

Both will work.  The first option is a little more straight forward and is what we would reccomend. 

Thank you!