Skip to main content

I have created my Skuid detail page for opportunities and I am needing to include a third party app called Cirrus Files. It comes as a visualforce page but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to include it on the skuid detail page. I have pasted the visualforce page info for the app below. Any help would be much appreciated!

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" tabStyle="Opportunity" cache="false">

<c:GDrive recordType="Opportunity" recordId="{!opportunity.Id}"/> </apex:page>

WOW Thats awesome and it worked! thanks Rob

I just wanted to chime in that this thread was great. The end code worked perfectly. I also use Cirrus Files and wanted to add it to my Skuid pages. My only regret was that it took me an hour of searching to find this thread. You should think about building some basic tutorials for this kind of thing and for managing custom buttons. Most of us use third party applications (like Cirrus Files, DocuSign and LOOP) in our Salesforce instances, but your documentation has very little on how to add the buttons and VF pages that those third party apps incorporate.

Yes John,  totally get you there.  We are working to improve our documentation.  Just a wee bit behind… 

I used this for Box.com installed package. Replace “Contact” with your object name.

Worked like a charm.

In my case it can be unmanaged package or managed package in production or sandbox. I wanted to use URLFOR in skuid. Is there any way to do that? I want to get instance url dynamically in skuid. Or is there any way i can pass parameters to skuid page from VF page in which it is included. 

Hi,

I am completely new to skuid. But, I want to use PandaDoc an installed package on opportunity object. So my skuid page should have a PandaDoc section.

The iframe i used is

/apex/c__PandaDoc?id={{{Id}}}&isdtp=nv"; width="70%" height="800px" frameborder="false">

But i am getting an error saying “page PandaDoc does not exist”

Can anyone help me out with this issue?

Thanks.