Experts,

I have a model named “Unread Alerts”.

I have added fields to order like shown below:

Which works fine when page loaded.

But, the requirement is, we need to provide a picklist to user :

1. Sort By CreatedDate

2. Sort By Priority

3. Sort By Something Else

Whenever the user pick one of the options above, we need to refresh the table order by the selected field.

How to dynamically change table data by ordering per the field selected ?

Each field in the table can be set with ordering.

Check out this post: https://community.skuid.com/t/idea-model-sorting-action

Thanks Pat, I am aware of it , I should have metioned this earlier in notes .
but here , Business is not willing to keep all the fields but a few.
So the challenge occurred when not having on UI, need to order by table data as and when user select the picklist/filter provided.

Any thoughts ?

Raymond’s suggestion to see the post is the way to go then. A snippet is the answer.

Thanks for the help Raymond and Pat.

Hey @KVin !

Skuid has implemented a sort builder with other powerful features in the new Chicago release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page. Best practices for upgrading can be found in Upgrading Skuid on Salesforce. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission-critical functionality before installing into a production environment.

We also recommend that you update out-of-date themes and design systems after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks,